There are plenty of ways to donate and help WE ARE perform at their best to relieve those in need.
Below is how you can support We Are:
By bank transfer (either by going to the bank or making a donation online) payable to:
Onlus We Are to Banca Popolare dell’Emilia Romagna – Ag.2 Bologna
Donation by PayPal
Donations via PayPal are safe and fast, just connect with email@example.com and follow the instructions.
The most traditional way to support We Are is by postal account postal account No. 1016612770 payable to:
Onlus We Are Via Galleria del Reno, 1
40122 Bologna (BO)
Motive: Erogazione Liberale.
You can make a donation by non-transferable cheque, made out to NPO We Are, to be sent by courier, in a sealed envelope, to:
We Are Gallery Onlus Via Reno , 1
40122 Bologna (Bo) Italy
indicating the telephone contact +39 335 711 2622 for delivery.
Writing off donations to We Are on your taxes is at your own discretion.
You have three options:
- In compliance with current regulations, (Law No. 96/2012, 917/1986) you can choose to deduct 24% from the gross amount donated in 2013 and 26% in 2014, up to a maximum of 2,065.83 Euros.
- Pursuant to Presidential Decree No. 917/86 2 you can choose to deduct donations for an amount not exceeding 2% of your total income.
- In accordance with Decree Law No. 35/2005 you may deduct from your income all donations, both in cash and in kind, up to a maximum of 10% of the total income or up to a maximum of 70,000 Euros a year.
There are two possibilities:
- In accordance with the Presidential Decree No. 917/86 you may deduct donations for an amount not exceeding € 2,065.83 or up to a maximum of 2% of the company’s annual revenue.
- In harmony with the Decree Law No. 35/2005 companies may deduct donations, both in cash and in kind, up to a maximum amount of 10% of the total revenue, or up to a maximum of 70,000 Euros a year.
1 DETRACIONS are the sums that can be subtracted from the taxes that have to be paid, once they have been calculated, so as to pay less.
2 DEDUCTIONS are the sums that can be taken away from the revenue upon which the taxes have to be calculated.
Please note that:
- The tax benefits cannot be added together.
- It is best to contact a trusted commercial and tax advisor to choose what best suits your needs.
- Please remember to keep all receipts, whether postal or bank, concerning your donation. For donations via post or bank domiciliation, by credit card, bank transfer, or check, the bank statement has value as a receipt.
We Are is a NGO
(Non Governmental social service Organization)